3 Cities and Marsaxlokk
from €30.00 per person
3 Cities (Cospicua, Vittoriosa, Senglea) and Marsaxlokk
Starting in Cospicua, a double-fortified harbour city. We will walk along the docks & marina towards Vittoriosa. This ancient maritime city’s narrow streets are adorned with historical buildings and churches. We will admire the beautiful 'vedette'(watch tower) placed in the centre of the Grand Harbour, built by the Knights of St. John in Senglea. Our Final stop will be at the picturesque fishing Village of Marsaxlokk situated in the south eastern part of Malta.
|TRIP DURATION||Full Day (7-8 Hours)|
|PICK-UP POINT||Any location in Malta or Gozo|
|DROP-OFF POINT||Any location in Malta or Gozo|
The above price includes the following:
- Pick-up and drop-off from and to starting / ending locations by modern comfortable air-conditioned vehicles,
- Transportations as per the planned trip itinerary,
- A licensed English-speaking local guide,
- VAT and other applicable taxes.
The above price excludes the following:
- Admission/ Entry fees/ tickets to the Museums / sites / attractions,
- Lunch or dinner, which can be pre-booked at a supplement (not indicated herein),
- Gratuities to the guide, driver nor any staff,
- Any additional activities /trips out of the booked Sightseeing / Excursion.