from €35.00 per person
No trip to Malta is complete without hopping on a ferry to our sister island of Gozo. Visit the inland sea of Dwejra where once stood the Azur Window then stopping by the Capital of Gozo- Victoria and its old part called 'Cittadella', Xlendi Bay and the Megalithic Temples of Ggantija situated in the village of Xaghra. Free time for lunch and time for shopping in Gozo’s renowned shops for woolen goods and handmade lace.
|TRIP DURATION||Half Day|
|PICK-UP POINT||Any location in Malta or Gozo|
|DROP-OFF POINT||Any location in Malta or Gozo|
The above price includes the following:
- Pick-up and drop-off from and to starting / ending locations by modern comfortable air-conditioned vehicles,
- Transportations as per the planned trip itinerary,
- Ferry Tickets,
- A licensed English-speaking local guide,
- VAT and other applicable taxes.
The above price excludes the following:
- Admission/ Entry fees/ tickets to the Museums / sites / attractions,
- Lunch or dinner, which can be pre-booked at a supplement (not indicated herein),
- Gratuities to the guide, driver nor any staff,
- Any additional activities /trips out of the booked Sightseeing / Excursion.