Blue Grotto & Marsaxlokk
from €30.00 per person
Mosta, Blue Grotto & Marsaxlokk,
This South of the island tour comprises of a visit to the picturesque Blue Grotto, (boat trip-weather permitting is not included in price) a complex of seven caves surrounded by clear clean and deep waters. We will then go to the largest and most renowned fishing village in Malta situated in Marsaxlokk with it' s ' luzzu's '(fishing boat) adorning the bay.
|TRIP DURATION||Full Day (7-8 Hours)|
|PICK-UP POINT||Any location in Malta or Gozo|
|DROP-OFF POINT||Any location in Malta or Gozo|
|OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES||Boat Trip|
- Pick-up and drop-off from and to starting / ending locations by modern comfortable air-conditioned vehicles,
- Transportations as per the planned trip itinerary,
- A licensed English-speaking local guide,
- VAT and other applicable taxes.
- Admission/ Entry fees/ tickets to the Museums / sites / attractions,
- Lunch or dinner, which can be pre-booked at a supplement (not indicated herein),
- Gratuities to the guide, driver nor any staff,
- Any additional activities /trips out of the booked Sightseeing / Excursion.